Binary Option Mt4 Indicators

I am a broker hereat Option Now. The reason my risk-management team confirmed you as fraud is becauseit does not seem logical that you were trading legitimately and making all of thoseprofits out of sheer luck. My job as of now is to investigate what your tradingstrategy was and if it is legitimate. If it is, I can grant back your money and youmay continue trading. If it seems illegitimate and fraudelent then I will have tobab you from trading with our firm. You are welcome to share your strategy.My name is Richard White the broker assigned to your account. This e-mail ispertaining to the cancellation of your account. Our risk management team has decidedthat the trading activity performed on your is reflective of a fraudulent type. Theyhave concluded that you re cheating the system and are not trading legally. If youcan explain to me how you managed to make so much money in such little time, I willreimburse all of the money that you have made and you can continue trading.Otherwise, our firm has returned this money to the bank of which these assets areexchanged with. Let me know what you plan to do.Dear support at options that suck.Thankyou for your great site and assistance Are you aware of the brokers below and are they safe to deal with The first is plusfn they have tarding software sounds excellent reputable AlgoSecond brokerBig option.in cyprus nothing comes up on them on the web search, so i assume thats a good sign only saw one only review of a bad review saying big con or similar but nothing else.Big option came up as my broker when i wanted to fund my account to be able to commence using a software called the auto quick income software Have you heard of it many thanks can you please reply as i want to proceed with the software as it seems highly recomended thankyou regards FrankAll i can say these are lies amp fraud, brokers are only interested in your money, they will tell you sweet words and owesome benefits to be millionaire once you are inn they will suck your moneythey are earning money at your expense. my advise never never get into it, not a glanceDO NOT TRADE WITH LBinaryI was sent a binary option tool and I took its advise and signed up with one of the suggested brokers. LBinary luckily I only put in 400 just to test the water. I then noticed when I opened the tool accidentally twice The 2 windows were giving off different trade signals. I opened to tool again and it was a different signal as well. I had been scammed. Oh well I thought I will just try this myself and see, so I traded without the tool and I went well. Until the LBinary platform fell over on me and I couldnt see my trades. I was disappointed and requested to withdraw my money. I had supplied all the required documentation, and assumed this would be no problem. WRONG To date, 3 weeks later, LBinary has not deposited my money into my account. And requests I have made have been ignored. I am currently in the process of getting them investigated by my bank and have been told to go to the police in case of Identity theft. This mob should be closed down. They are very unprofessional.On the 30th May 2014, I registered with Option Area, a Binary Options Broker in view of trading Brinary options with them. Initially, I did not like their trading platform compared with other Brokers, and for that reason I did not fund my account immediately. But after this registration I could not rest for 5 to 10 minutes without getting a calls from Option area office in London, they promised they are going to help me money the moment funded my account, and base on the their Wealthy Trader software 100 performance as they claimed, I decided to fund my account with 200 and immediately some one from their office called me and said congratulations and welcome to optionarea, and he persuaded me to make-up my account up to 1,000, and that they will give me bonus of 100 , and I should tell him which payment card do use, Visa or Master card and I told him that I have both and he asked me to give him the details and I said for what purpose, and he said he would like to up grade my account to 1,000, and again he asked me if I have up to 800 in my account now so that he can up-grade to 1,000, but I told him dont have such money in account now and even if I have , I will not fund my account to that level now. But he insisted and I also refused to comply to his request. And even after this counter they continued embarrassing me with series of calls to up grade my account. Infact it was quite unbecoming to me and I think, as an investor I have right to invest any amount I feel I can afford and somewhow risk free to me. Their minimum deposition is 100, but I have to make it 200.Shortly, on the 20th June 2014, I login to my account with Option area and I could not believe my eyes of what I saw with my account which was funded with 200 as my initial capital is now remaining 109 and I have never personally traded on the account for one day. And from my investigations, I observed almost the trade made by their so called Wealthy Trade App was totally at lose. And without any hesitation I decided to withdraw the remaining balance on account 109, and so I did, there was a confirmation that the withdraw was successful and then assigned off and I was expecting to receive my money.