Binary Option Price Formula

The fact that they are finally regulated is an even better advantage.I must admit, not a lot of brokers are to my liking, but my first impression of Opteck was that we are going to get along just fine. Right from the start I could see they are transparent and I can easily get information about the company that owns the website and also their physical address, a thing that should be adopted by all brokers. After all, I give them all my personal details and copies of government issued photo IDs so why some brokers choose to hide their name is beyond my comprehension. But as I was saying, Opteck publicly shares this information: the owning company is Centralspot Trading Ltd, located at 6 Vassili Vryonidi Street, Office 304, Limassol, 3095 Cyprus. They are regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) since 20/06/2014 under license number 238/14. The companys registration number is 325259. The platform used by Opteck is Market Pulse, which is known to be very user friendly and intuitive you can trade directly from the chart by clicking on the Up or Down arrows that appear when you move the mouse pointer over a chart. Once you click on the arrow, a box automatically appears and you can select the desired amount to invest. Its so simple and to the point that I dont think even a newbie could mess up a trade and blame it on the platform. A great addition made by Opteck is the feature of selling an option: once you opened a Call or Put trade, if you feel like price is not going your way, you can choose to sell the option (close the trade) and by doing so you will receive back a part of your initial investment.Optecks attention to detail and their decision to do things the right way translates into a professional trading environment and an overall impression that we are dealing with a respectable brokerbut (theres always a but) they cannot get rid of some of the old bad broker habits like Customer Support telling me that I can receive a 100 bonus only if I deposit todayCome on, I know that I am going to receive that bonus tomorrow and the day after that if I know how to ask for it, but I guess they have to sell their product after all and advertise it the best they can. Another way of selling their product is by not giving me a Demo account until I deposit500 euro. Now thats kind of expensive I replied and the answer came swiftly: Ill lower it to 300 eurobut the offer is valid only today. Everything seems to be happening only today so I must be very lucky, right Well, even the best brokers suck sometimes but overall I was pleasantly surprised by Optecks approach.I have no reasons to believe that, but overall I think they have to improve in some areas to become more reliable: 1.The regulation issue is still an important one and we cannot be totally sure they are not a scam until we see a resolution to that problem. At least I didnt get lied to about that and instead Customer Support admitted they are not regulated but also told me they are working hard for that. 2. Another thing Im unsure with is the lack of some basic information I could only obtain after talking to live chat. Stuff like bonus wager, withdrawal process Note, confirmation with your Account Manager or Broker is required for the finalization of the withdrawal., and upsetting fees like maintenance fee are not exactly my cup of tea. 3. I can see a problem with their staff, it seems they are sometimes too anxious to help traders they sometimes make mistakes causing damages to their clients accounts. Regulation prohibits the brokers account managers to give any advice, so Im guessing after regulation we wont be seeing anymore from that. In any case, BinaryOptionsThatSuck is here to followWhen we searched for complaints for Opteck, we found quite a few, also on this website right below, on comments section and on Optecks complaint center (link on Reviews amp Ratings page). Complaints vary from poor advice made by account managers, problems with withdraw, and other issues. Most complaints are very detailed and seem very authentic. It really seems like optecks clients decided to take some time to explain their feelings, the experience they have been through and overall send a clear massage theyre not happy. Some complaints have been taken care of by Opteck Support, which I find great, but not enough. Recently weve seen a decrease in complaints, our team will keep following.The Bonus for the first deposit is 50 but during special promotions it can go as high as 100. To withdraw the bonus, you have to trade between 15-20 times the deposited amount. I know that because I had a chat with support, but Ive searched the entire website including the terms and conditions but couldnt find any information about the wager. Strange.There minimum withdrawal amount is 50. Once the client has provided the required documents, the withdrawal will be processed within 3-4 business days and a few more days to get account manager authorization After which, depending on the individuals bank, it can then take up to 7 days to show on the clients statement. Withdrawal can be done in the same way as deposited, up to the minimum deposit amount. The rest of the profits could only be withdrawn through bank-wire.The Market Pulse platform is intuitive, the website is well structured and all features are easy to use. There is a small delay when executing a trade, but within acceptable limits. The website is available in 9 languages including English, French, Italian, Dutch and more.Their basket of assets is average low as they only have about 50 assets to trade. The expiry times range from 60 seconds to 2 minutes, daily and sometimes longer time frames, with the possibility to trade One Touch Options and Range High/Low.There are no fees for registering or depositing. Their Customer Support is quick to answer and helpful, giving pretty straightforward answers. Theres a 3.5 withdrawal fee. The effective return goes as high as 85 and you will get a refund up to 15 if your options expire Out of the Money.The minimum deposit is 250 and can be made using various methods: wire transfer, major credit cards, WebMoney, CashU, Western Union, JBC. A withdrawal will be processed by Opteck within 3-4 business days but it could take between 7 to 10 business days until the funds will show in your account.