Binary Options License

There is the latest Legal Insider Robot with Greg Marks. Any commentsThanks so much for your help which is so much needed.R.Warning everyone The new Legal Insider Bot by Greg Marks Bot is a scam I already activated the stupid software and its worthless junk I already contacted WatchDog and I am contacting you and your visitors to warn you again this fake product Hopefully Mike will post a warning on YouTube against these scammersI am not really sure in regards to Option.FM, I am seeing some conflicting feedback. I will certainly appreciate some feedback from anyone whos following this thread. If they dont answer you calls and banned you from their chat widget.. I dont know. It doest sound good to meI joined Option.FM, I think they may be ok, just going on very limited contact with them.It was via The Greg Marks Legal insider bot, which so far hasnt placed a trade. I emailed Greg Marks but so far no em reply.I dont know yet if all of this is a scam, but the limited numbers only allowed b/s is rather suss, in that its supposedly new, yet they show heaps of testimonials.Everyman, his robot and email dog is in on this, so much for limited access and you could lose your place jargon Even Fapturbo 2 is in on the emailing act for this one. You can turn the trading software on and off, so, if it turns out to be a dud, I think that I may still be able to do ok with Option Fm broker.So far, I was happy and impressed with Laura, in chat A lot of chat services seem to have LAURA have you noticed. I am also trying to get Tokyo Bot activated to test it on NRG Binary, when I get somewhere I shall post the results here.Both these brokers are slim with assets, though I notice However, if they are good otherwise, we may need to accept limitations as a necessary tradeoff.Hi Dallas, In response to your comment and Ill quote Greg Marks Legal Insider Bot, which so far hasnt placed a trade. I emailed Greg Marks but so far no reply. unfortunately this website is a scam. Here is a review that puts Greg Marks in his place Legal Insider Bot Warning. Ignore all the fake testimonials, in some cases they are created by paid actors. I didnt understand your reference to Fapturbo 2, are you receiving email promotions for both software from the same source or did I misinterpret your comment Tokyo Bot is another scam that was exposed on BinaryoptionsWatchDog. Now just because many robots/apps/software are fake I dont mean to suggest that the brokers whom they are partnered with are necessarily scams. In many cases its true but not in all cases, I am still looking forward to receive more feedback on Option.FM and I appreciate your feedback DallasPoonam, The answer to your question is Binary-option-robot a scam I posted a review on YouTube to try to figure this out myself. Checkout some of the responses below the video and you can evaluate the offer based on user feedback. (SEE: Binary Option Robot Review on YouTube ) If you are currently trading with the software, please share your feedback with us. Cheers MikeHeres a good website. It is CtoptionI started a account and i enjoy them very much. When i started the account i got 50,000 worth of practice money this was to get used to trading and also to work on strategies. I only put 250.00 in my broker account to start with and this was the minumum amount i had to use to get started. Also they offer bonuses on your deposits and plenty of risk free trades. However if you except these you have to make so much money before you can make a withdraw. I however turned these bonuses down so i could withdraw money at anytime. Also unlike most binary websites you have the options to either enter in how much you want to bid or just pick a amount. I however enter my bids. Also the max amount that you can bid at any time is 9999 at a 72 profit in the 60 second trades which i do. However if you have plenty of money in your account you can contact them and they are really good about answering because i never had a problem contacting them. Them can raise your bid ammount up to 20,000 and even higher. However i use a strategy that i created that lets me profit at 3 a minute through the 60 second trades guarented so my bids really arent that high. Please dont ask me to share my strategy for trading because this im not willing to share. You will have to find your own strategy. But anyways they are the best company in my personal opinion and i would suggest them to anybody.Hi Daniel, The structure of your message suggest that you might be promoting CToption, however I will give you the benefit of the doubt and approve your comment which would have not been to case, if the comment included a link. Anyway, good to know about the practice account but I dont recall seeing this brand on many binary options portals and forums..It could be a new brand and Ive yet to receive any feedback on them besides your comment. Traders can always trade on the Spotoption Technology providers, I included a link to the demo on the binary options signals page. Cheers MikeHi Geoff, Its the first time I am hearing about Binary Trader Plus, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is Here is an article I wrote on this topic that you might find interesting Money Making Schemes article. If anyone would like to share any feedback in reference to the Binary Trader Plus or Regal Options please keep us postedOptionsxo is the biggest scam broker of all time..last month i deposited 100euros and within one month reached to 735euros and then made a withdrawal request but after 2days of request pending my account was blocked. they never responded to my emails and live chat is a bullshit that never functions. after a week of account block they unblocked it but there wasnt any moneyit was all 0.00 , what the fk then after contacting them multiple times they responded Dear Sir Optionsxo has the right to neutralise any profits for any legitimate reason i have all their emails and screenshots of my every account activity. i will soon upload all those stuff.but please get far away from these scammers after depositing money they never responds to ur emails,,,, never neverJust like Manav, I am really curious to know if anyone tried the OZ Robot, it looks very similar to some of the scams I previously reviewed but I want to give every new software/service the benefit of the doubt.