Licensed Binary Options Brokers

Sure they have Terms and Conditions but they get around those, for example, and when I invested 31,000 on a month long trade on Amazon my Account Manager at the time Steve Silver (Im sure thats not even his real name) broke my trade up into 3 increments 8000 and one increment of 7000, this is in effect breaking their own rules because OptionFMs Terms and Conditions state you are not allowed to put that much capital on one trade. I was also advised by Steve Silver that this trade had a 95 chance of success as advised to him by OptionFMs analysts. This was conveyed to me both verbally and in writing. This was plain and simple bullshit because this trade on Amazon never came close to reaching the strike rate the whole time it was running.When I first began trading I invested 6,750 and signed a bonus. When my Account Manager Rob Miller who gave me trades on the Non Farmers Payroll trading day, this went well and my trading account jumped up to 43,000, however I did ask Rob if even though I signed a bonus if I would be able to make a withdrawal of my initial investment of 6,750 and he said that wont be a problem but that wasnt true because I couldnt get hold of him for over a week and OptionFM kept fobbing me off. When I finally did speak with a woman at their Hong Kong office she told me that if I make the withdrawal I would have to close my account because I hadnt stuck to the agreement this is contrary to what Rob Miller told me. Rob Miller finally called me back that same day and questioned why I wanted to make a withdrawal. He said he want to build a long term relationship with me and build my account further. He put me under duress to cancel my withdrawal because he was on the other line to their finance department which were impatiently waiting for an answer from me on whether I wanted to cancel or not. So I cancelled the withdrawal. He then went on to give me currency trades which wiped my account down to 55 cents. The trades Rob Miller advised me to take were high risk, short term currency trades, using all the capital in my account. This was simply reckless and stupid. This guy just didnt know what he was doing and didnt care about my risk managementTheir Account Managers are very good actors and when they ring you they promise the moon and the stars and are very convincing in their rhetoric. Their promotional website Midas touch claims they can make you 90 on every claim which false and misleading information.For your own sake stay away from Optionrally. Its a scam site and a bogus site.They never give you a withdrawal, and they are rude to you, but very friendly when you deposit but be aware, they can steele your creditcard and make deposits in your name and also throw you a bonus, if Any bonus is accepted, then your money is goneand their account manager says they will help you to win tradesin fact they gives you losing trades only. ReplyI notice there are other traders who had problems with Binary Book. I have been trying for weeks now to withdraw my money but they do not respond to any requests. I cannot get into my account because what they did was to remove my email address so I cannot even get into the system to change my password. So what I did was to re-register with the same email and password and the system accepted it. This means they have remove my email from the system so I cannot put in another withdrawal request or change my password. I even received a welcoming letter when I re-register and when I informed them what is happening there was no response, just silence. In the welcoming letter they mention Easy withdrawal system. They have the audacity to write in big bold letters, when you open the platform, TRADE WITH THE WORLDS LEADING PROFESSIONALS The individuals I made contact with and who ignores all requests are, ANDY COLLINS, ELANA DCRUZ, HENRY WILLIAMS, BILL SHRIZER (account manager), SILVIA SNYDER (account manager) and JENNIFER CLARK (account manager). So people should be warned that BINARY BOOK IS NOTHING BUT A PLATFORM THAT IS OUT TO COMMIT FRAUD AND ROB TRADERS OF THEIR FUNDS. ReplyHendrik Wiese, I have a recording of how the Binary Book senior account manager by the name of Thomas Schneider speak to me when I refused to put some more money into my account. Within 3 months they have extorted 10thousand USD into this account (just by putting my debit card info in their system) and the balance is now 386USD, so this is what I call reckless trading, extortion etc etc. Where do we take this info to charge them officially in the UK. I have family there that can help.Please help us with these people.Piet Viljoen ReplyHi Blacklist website, hoe does one delete a comment here on this page. I had a call from the Senior Account Manager of Binary Book and we amicably agreed on a way forward with regards to the trading account and the way it will be managed in future. I would like to delete my previous comment. Best Regards ReplyAnother third belongs to the Financial Policy Committees (FPC). Their job is to make sure all licensed brokers follow the rules and regulations set by the FCA. Theyre also responsible for monitoring the economy and focusing on issues that threaten long term financial stability.The PRA is responsible for regulating and supervising banks, credit unions, insurers and major investment firms. They have two main objectives to promote the safety and soundness of firms and to secure an appropriate degree of protection for policyholders.If a broker isnt licensed and regulated by the FCA, FPC and PRA, then chances are they are overseen by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This means they follow the rules set by the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFiD). Brokers will have standards they have to meet to operate in the UK. That can include not doing business in countries that deem binary options illegal. It can mean they have to have a UK-based office. It could also mean having adequate resources to do business in the country. It can mean having all the above. They will need to have separate accounts for customer funds. This does a couple things it makes sure the company has money to operate (theyre not just accepting deposits and are all of a sudden in business).