Binary Option Expert Advisor

I saw that there are 2 brokers, Banc de Binary and Option Fair.Hi Megat, I am not familiar with Daily Binary Profits (BinaryDailyProfits) based on Alexa it looks like they just came out. Its a little scammy looking, very similar to Profitin60Seconds which turned out to be a scam and they are both using the Clicksure affiliate network which is not as reliable as Clickbank in terms of honoring refunds in case you ever decide to become a paid member. OptionFair is a reliable broker with a good reputation and EU regulations. Checkout my OptionFair review. Banc De Binary however is a really bad choice Too many people reported being scammed by this broker so I would stay away Binary Options Blacklist Hi Greg, thank you for leaving a comment. ITM Financial is owned by BinaryInternational and I dont recommend them. Too many bad reviews and I know they are not regulated. I am getting many traders asking me about them, I think they advertise heavily right now. Never go with the signals offers by a broker and also avoid bonuses, free training, risk free trades and all the BS incentives that usually require you to deposit a lot more or to generate a really high trading vol before withdrawing your cash.Hi Mike,I live in the United States and Im new to binary options trading. I would like to start trading and would appreciate your thoughts on Redwood options broker compared to Goptions. Which broker do you feel is a safer broker to do business with. Thank youHi Junior, Redwood Options is owned by TradeRush which received some bad publicity in the last year so I cant recommend them. TitanTrade is my top US friendly broker and they have an outstanding reputation, good payout and fast withdrawals. Thank you for the comment and have a great weekend MikeHi Alexess, Anyoption and 24Option are not available in the US so I didnt include them on this specific list. If you browse to the side-right menu you will notice a review for Anyoption. I traded with them a lot in the past but since they are no longer available in the US, I am now with TitanTrade and GOptions. Let me know if you have any questions on any broker specifically. Cheers MikeThanks Mike for all the good information you have provided. You saved me a lot of future headaches as I am about to venture into the binary option trading and I have almost dealt with a few of the ones you dont recommend doing business with so I am very grateful to have found your website. I will be looking into titan trading and goptions at your recommendation. Thanks again manHi Michel, the comments appear in my Gmail account so I respond quickly when I am around. Personally I can recommend TitanTrade, they are my top US broker and they are available in the US. I also have accounts with GOptions and Lbinary and both are reliable and available worldwide. On the right-side menu you can also find individual reviews for each broker.Hi James, Several signals services are working with TitanTrade. Checkout Signalfeeds you can receive a 14 days free trial when you signup with TitanTrade via their link. I also included TitanTrade as a recommended broker for my new signals service. binaryoptionschannel/join-my-private-signals-group/Hi MichaelIm looking options to start binary trading base on your research what will be the best to start with a broker and a good signal provider and fast payouts. Email me when you have a chance. Im planning to start with 250 to give it a try.All the bestPedroHi Pedro, If you are trading from within the US, TitanTrade is a great broker and you can checkout the complete review on this page binaryoptionschannel/binary-options-broker-reviews/titantrade-review/ If you are looking for a good signals provider you can signup with SignalFeeds they also work with several brokers and you can receive a 14 days free trial. Checkout my video on the Top 3 Signals Providers Cheers MikeHi Cooper, Anyoption is not available but a few months ago I registered an account with TitanTrade, they are ideal for US and Canada. I am also getting a lot of great feedback on CherryTrade so I added them to the US Binary Options Brokers list. If you have any questions on any of the above brokers you can email me at tradingbinaryonlinegmail Cheers MikeAwesome website You are truly providing a great resource for many people out here. I am new myself and I am learning a lot. I want to join your Binary Options Signal group, so I am in the process of moving some funds around to invest. I live in the US and am thinking about opening an account with Option Time. I am looking forward to being a part of your winning teamHi Michael,Just wanted to let you know I have been trying to get money out of OPTIMARKETS for over a month. No response .. Did get one and only one email from Ryan the senior broker. He wanted me to sign a contract for future trades through him suggesting this would resolve my problem. Since then Ive sent many more emails with no response. Feedback Optimarkets totally went downhill in recent months and unfortunately you were victimized in the process. I am not sure if theyre still in business and I removed them from my blog as soon as I started to receive complaints and warning signs that something fishy is going on. I am truly sorry about your experienceYour blog is awesome by the way I have been doing some research and so far have been hesitant to sign up for any binary options trading software. I have been reading some great write ups on OptionBot 2.0 ( I think you have recommended that-in some of your blog posts)but I live in the US and option Bot only utilizes 7 or 8 brokers in the US: Cherry trade, Options Now, Bee Options, Platinum Trader, UK, Redwood, Cedar and RB options.any advice on at least 3 of those brokers you would use Or, would you use a different trading software for US brokerages I have also read good things about Titan Trade as a broker, just not supported by option bot due to signal timing I guess. Any advice would be greatly appreciatedHi Ryan, your feedback is very much appreciated A few days ago I changed the menu and did a little makeover to simplify the navigation on the blog. The Option Bot 2.0 is my favorite software, in essence it is a software that generates trades based on trend following/momentum indicators suitable for currency pairs combined into a custom Option Bot 20.0 formula..