Binary Options Day Trading

now when I get my call answered I am put on hold as soon as I give my name and card and no one comes back on line to speak with me. At on point I held on hold for over and hour and a half and then the line was hung up on me.OPTIONRALLY is a fraud scam stealing from some but apperantly not all, unless the ones giving the rave revues are employees or the owners of option rally, My advice is, RUN RUN RUN AND HIDE FROM OPTIONRALLYAfter reading all the submitted comments I am extremely and rightfully cautious to ever try Binary Options again.The few positive endorsements frankly have the ring to them of more likely been submitted by Brokers from these companys giving themselves a plug in the attempt to make off with a huge profit from their fraud scams.Is there any of these compamys that are honestly operating and making a profit for the investorI will greatly appreciate any sugestions if their are any viable ones out there.Thanks in avance, if its possible theres one or two out there and somebody will let me in on the honest ones.Greg WobbletonI received a email promising wealth from dailybinaryprofits, when I opened the mail your hear the sound of and old man speaking all sweet and all, promises of a free helping hand and huge profits for me, and he only wants 25.Short version is he states I have to open an account and lists two companys and I am to choose one of them, BIG SURPRISE, one is Banc De Binary and the other is OPTIONFAIR , both have warnings plasteredon the internet to beware of therm, this man at dailybinaryprofits must be shut down too, can you do somethingI got sucked into OPTIONRALLY and they with drew every hundreds of dollars that were available on my pay as you go VISA card, I have had no luck getting my money back, and the optionrally completely denies taking my money yet the visa company confirmed that the numerous purchases put on my card from different countrys around the world all belong to the same option rally binary stocks options companyI came across Banc De 54 by receiving a e-mail from them. I decided to phone them ass I was initially impressed by their we site. After speaking with a rep from Banc De 54 I was even more impressed with their shear professional sounding advice and wealth of knowledge.Hindsight brings the memory that was not noticed at the time but they were extremely forceful in obtaining my charge card info. I had egreed with them to work with one of their brokers and invest through their company.Prior to releaseing my charge card info to them I asked that no charge be put against my card until the following Monday as I felt starting out fresh at the first of the week would be better for me.The following day I WENT ON LINE TO CHECK IF MY PAYMENT HAD BEEN APPLYED ON MY CARD AND SEE THE BALANCE AVAILABLE ON MY CARD FOR PURCHASES.IMMEDIATLY I saw that their had been attempts by Banc De 54 to put three charges on my card, the first was for 999.00, second attempt 499, and third attempt being 200.I was supposed to receive a phone call the coming Monday morning from the broker from Banc De 54 and then have my deposit processed through my Visa card and then begin in my investing.I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CALL WHAT SO EVER FROM BANC DE 54 AND HAVE NOT SINCE FROM THE ORIGINAL TIME I CALLED THEM TWO MONTHS AGO,Fortunately I contacted my Visa card customer service and asked that my credit card have a suspend put against the card to not allow any purchases until further notice.Banc De 54 has tried continuously every 3 to 5 days since the original attempt to charge my visa card was attempted just minutes after I had hung up the phone on that first day I spoke with a supposed broker from Banc De 54. The last time Banc De 54 attempted to steal money from my charge card was on February 18th,2014.Since then I have had the card number cancelled and have just received my new card with a new on it.I FEEL A GREAT DEAL OF ANGER TOWARDS ALL CHARGE CARD COMPANYS, THIS I NOW FIND OUT THROUGH THIS SITE IS A TYPICAL BEHAVIOUR BY SOME SCAMMER COMPANYS, YET THEY STILL SUCEED AT IT AND NO CHARGE CARD COMPANY HAS WITHDRAWN THEIR ABILITY TO STEAL MONEY BY REMOVING THEIR MERCHANT SALES TERMINAL TO END THIS SORT OF FRAUD RIP OFF OF THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC.WHO IS THE REAL THIEF, THE CHARGE CARD COMPANYS I BELEIVE ARE EQUEALY RESPONSIBLETHEY ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE, SO WHAT IS THEIR CUT I WONDERJoined unitedoptions and deposited 500. After having 2 nice profitable days, I had a guyed called me and said he was a broker with united options and wanted to know if I would invest 1000 to learned how to double my money. I told him I didnt have any money to invest. I told him I was just had 500 and was playing with binary options to see how it would go. I noticed after the call I started having plenty of winnings until, my account got to 1000. Immediately, as my account hits 1000, I received a call from this so-called broker. I ignored his call, and he just kept calling back to back. I continued to ignored him and went back to trading. I started realizing that every trade I was betting on began to say lost. I continue to loose every trade until the 1000 was all done. I then got an insufficient from my credit card company. When I checked someone had broke into my account, with a Chinese address. To me this guy seemed to have manipulated his software to generate all lost, then try to steal from my account. Please stay away from united options, dont get scammed like I did.hello, first i like to say thanks for all the usefull info and great school im a newbie and studiing my brains outi do like to know if anyone heart of optiontimeIts owned by Safecap. they suppose to be the first broker that uses the Keystone Binary Options Trading Platform. they have a pro traiders tab with a chart and tools. are they any good. anyone tested it already is the broker okaybe gratefull for any anwsers.sorry for my bad english. (not a native speaker)Dear Sir/Madam,If you ever have the misfortune to be taken in by Titan Trade beware.