Binary Options Straddle Strategy Youtube

..Hi Bogdan, thanks for your informative site. Yes, I have a few battle scars but Im still a rookie trying to find MY holy grail. And I cant believe I bought that crap from Jones (even though I knew it was crap God bless clickbank I am very risk averse, so thankfully I havent blown an account , but I trade very small amounts (started with options ).It seems that there are a few items left out here in the 60 second binary option trading scam review. Yes I agree solely going with the traders choice and following the steps without careful consideration is definitely a gamble. What I think most of you who feel scammed by this method are missing out on is Step 1 (Careful consideration of the stock, commodity, or currency pair you will select). Of course there are 2 simple rules you must consider, a. Is the stock trending in a certain direction or is it neutral. Of course up and down trends are what we are supposed to be looking for and b. consider what other investors are thinking before we move to step 2-5. Try this with a virtual account and see if it works. It did for me, and I use it live alot. I never had any problem with it once I understand the strategyI am sorry Nate, but the strategy just tells us to check the Popularity column (trader insight), not to carefully consider and analyze the asset. Personal analysis is not suggested by the strategy, or at least it is limited to the Popularity tool (anyway, I dont consider that analysis). If you have had great results with this strategy, I am happy for you. Could you post some results of your live accountWow I wished I had found this site earlier. I guess I really wanted to believe this would work. I invested 250 to start and lost it all within 2 hours. I cannot believe I feel for another scam. I am so gullable. What a way to start the new year. Please if you are thinking about doing this dont even try. It does not work I followed instructions exactly and started losing money from the start. I am bull headed and kept going even though I kept losing. Please dont try this. I lost enough money for both of us.This definitely a buyers beware scam. I tried with the demo money and lost all of it in less than a half an hour. Keith Jones is now saying his new strategy not only includes the popularity chart but a chart that shows which direction the stock is going. Basically if the chart is going down no matter if the popularity is high you now chose PUT. This guy so full of it. He has to be making some money from getting people to sign up Trade Rush, his new investment company. Before this it was another company. I warn you please stay away from anything Keith Jones is promoting. He is a scammer for sureI approached this strategy as a bit of fun its not really serious trading, but more akin to gambling. So to test it out, I used a Bet On Markets demo account.I checked my MT4 charts on the 5-min to see where market sentiment was heading.I checked BoM and selected Sell, as it gave a 90 return.I followed the strategy 100 for just under an hour. The resultA 95 profit.Obviously more testing required. But is it really a scam or simply a method that some people dont much care forThe keith Jones system worked perfectly for me. I had a 20000 demo account on banc de binary, I started loosing money while trying out indicators on freestockcharts and attempting 60secs options to make pofit but kept loosing. Then I remembered keith Jones strategy and decided to give it a try since it was a demo account with lots of cash. As at when I started I had 19 thousand seven hundred and something cant remember exactly, I started using the strategy and got back up to 20003 dollars in just an hour . It worked for me. there are conditions upon which it works, I used the EUR/USD, followed traders higher percentage, I wish i could upload pics here to show my trading success. I tried it again the next day, and it took me up again. there are times when this strategy will work and there are times when it will close you account in minutes. I will say b4 u start check the trend on a real one minute chart, If you see that there are more than four candle sticks going in the opposite direction successively before you see one going in the direction you are trading PLEASE DONT APPLY THE KEITH JONES METHOD, YOU WILL LOOSE Check this very well. Also put an eye on your indicator I use SMA, so you can know if there will be a sudden drop in the market against your trading direction. Dont Just use the traders choice, CONFIRM FOR YOURSELF on a real chart MT4 the market trend. This is what I have used and I dont care if every one here says its a false or scam strategy, NO ONE DOUBTS WHAT HE HAS SEEN. I have seen it work. Keith Jones has nothing to gain when you lose money, he only Just cared to share what he uses, If he made any mistake maybe he was not detailed enough.King, I would love to know in more detail how you are using the SMA and trends to better your chances at this technique. Feel free to email me if you can nate1mcorp. There are a lot of mixed opinions on this strategy, yet I have also seen it work.Hi Tradersdont be a fool to believe in you can make profit through martingale system. I have tried and lost 400 within 1hour of deposit. because you will never know when the price will go up or down more than 10min in a row. and I also tried so many strategies I found in the internet and again lost my 90 of my investment from 10000 and I have 1000 left in my brokers ac.my advice for everyone which I learned from losing a 9400 is1. never trade martingake strategy2. never ever trade for than 5 of your fund at a time3. never try to make a lot of money in short period.4. dont be greedy5. spend as much time as you can on learning Japanese Candlestick which will be your master key of succesd in future.EURUSD1. Watch current price for at least 5min2. notice where it goes up or down3. if it is going up wait until it reverse back and note the highest price4.