Binary Option Robot Отзывы

All my withdrawals have been processed on time and I have been winning with their trading features On top of everything, I would like to give them a 5 star ReplyHi there Im afraid to say you might be wrong because I have been trading with them since a year and found them genuine, honest and totally reliable as an online trading site. Their payout percentage is nice and they offer great support to all traders. My wife and I have grabbed nice winnings while trading with their various features. They are the best in my opinion. ReplyI opened account to BIG OPTION and deposite that 250 Euros and saw that i lost on some of my cash automaticly, so my broker called me and said that there was bot who was trading and he stopped that, then he offered me to deposite more money, but i allready lost trust of this. So i want to get my money out of there and now broker Antonio Costas dont answer phone and emails, tried to contact Support manager but they say we dont have access and everytime i withdrawal my money Antonio cancels it. Where do i need to go to get my money out of this business Police is Bank able to do something Can someone help meOu and allready forgot they blocked my account for a day and then opened again when i called. Its a big Scam dont waste your time and money for this. ReplySometimes it is very sad to read the history and issues of people who speak out online but to be honest, I have not seen people investing at their own will and complain Whenever you pay buy or invest on a game site or platform, it is at your own will I want to say that any company does not open your wallet takes out the money and put on their cashier / website.Hi, send this comment from Antwerp ( Belgium ) I also had bad experience with 2 Bin. brokers ( ) First was Big Options, ( I traded myself there, and lost all ( 1.300, ) Second was ( also in UK ) forgot name( E-mails are crashed ) , but the account Manager traded for me, ( without I gave permission ) and so spended all, now he even asked me to invest again, and will set me on automatic trading I would be stupid, if I did, he spend all ( 1.500, and inddeed, that story with the Bonus, I understand nowBob ReplyHey bob, I have read your comment and found it nice but you know the fact that trading online is always risky. I have been trading with BigOptions and I found them very suitable as a trading platform. No problems so far except some delays in getting paid. However, they deserve an award for their nice customer support service that they offer. ReplyI put 5 months ago money by Bancde Options, now I try for almost 5 weeks to take money out. I dont see one euro They dont respond on emails and complaints have someone the experience with Bancde Options what can I do to get my money ReplyI am writing to let everyone know about the scam BIG OPTIONS is. I invested 45,800 USD which in my currency is almost 300,000.00 TTD with BIG OPTIONS.For the first two weeks everything was going excellent. Suddenly I get an email from my broker stating that he made some errors and my account went down to 20,000.00USD.When I asked to withdraw they said I couldnt because I had to generate 30 TIMES the amount of bonus put on the account before I could withdraw. This was never explained to me before.Without consulting me he went ahead and traded the balance without giving me a chance to say STOP. And then and there he lost the rest.He had the nerve to call me and say that he was sorry and asked if I could deposit some more cash.I told him that I wanted all my money back and he kept saying I cant get it back. His manager then spoke to me and said that this isnt Wall-Mart.His manager realised that I was pressing them to get my money back that she called one day and said that the broker committed suicide and that the police is investigating the matter and I should just stop calling them and I should close of my account.One month after I decided to call the number given to me by the broker and lo and behold he answered the phone and he was healthy as an ox and alive.Super thanks for your coment, I have a Simelar situation , where we have gone in with about 90k Euro and we had 30 left yestarday and they put 5200 and lost , so now its 20k lest .. and no reply on mail , skype nothing .. Have you done any more I need some answers from someone..Feel sorry about you but I am glad trading with them as I read their terms and conditions, they have stipulated everything in a subtle manner on their site. Luck hits few but I have been trading with many brokers but I find BigOption as the best one so far ReplyHi there, its absurd to see what you wrote here I have registered and traded at bigoption, I can see that theyre a real broker with high payouts. I do not know if you have misspelled the name of the broker but bigoption is the best Reply , . One Touch ( ) , . One Touch MA hellip. , 5-10 , . 100 , hellip. , . , hellip. , .Star Profit Option. , hellip. Grand Capital , . 17 : . , . hellip. - Grand Trader 3.0, . , Grand Capital. , hellip, . . 8212 : , 4, CCIarrow. hellipIf you go to your temporary url (ip/username/) and get this error, there maybe a problem with the rule set stored in an .htaccess file. You can try renaming that file to .htaccess-backup and refreshing the site to see if that resolves the issue. BEGIN WordPressIfModule modrewrite.cRewriteEngine OnRewriteBase /RewriteRule index.php - LRewriteCond REQUESTFILENAME -fRewriteCond REQUESTFILENAME -dRewriteRule .