Binary Option Website

However, it felt like a match as he told me how busy he was every time I told him how busy I wasI as not making it up.Hi I am busy looking at getting into this business and have done a lot of looking on the net. What I do not understand is that the editor of this site clearly states does not believe they are a scam but based on the comments there is clearly a problem at Opteck. The question is are there any above board companies that advertise on line and hound you.I invested with Opteck in November and started off with 2000. I got a call from one of their senior brokers a month later asking me to increase my deposit so that I could be given more attention. I was told that senior brokers handle bigger accounts and that would help me increase my profits. This was my first mistake. I deposited another 8K into the account and was trading decently (having made 800 profit). The senior broker called me one day and asked me to invest (rather he connected via teamviewer and entered an amount of 3000 in two trades). He said these were VIP signals and bound to make money. Second mistake. I clicked on invest and lost both trades. The reason I was given is there was a delay in him giving me this tip since he had bigger accounts which needed to be given priority.I complained and got the broker changed. The next one promised to bring me back in profits, arranged sessions (training) with chief analysts but that did not help me at all. I was asked to put another 2K to receive signals from SignalsXP. Third mistake. Those signals are mostly useless. I did some live trading sessions as well and in one of those I lost 19 trades and won 9. I was down to 8 grand and asked to withdraw my funds when my broker asked me to do one more session with an analyst. I put in 2500 on 5 trades and lost another 1500. Once again I asked for withdrawal.I was then contacted by the Chief broker who apparently thought my account was in a bad state and she was committed to helping me. She promised to call me in 2 days time which obviously never happened. I escalated and was contacted by another Chief broker a week later promising to look in to this and prepare a strategy and guide me to bring me in to profits. Never happenedThe earlier Chief broker then called me and put me on with this Chief analyst who made me put 7 trades. Thankfully I did not listen to him and put 750 per trade as that would have brought my account to null. Once again I lost 5 out of the 7 trades and no one had a explanation. I still trusted the Chief broker and two days later put another 5 trades out of which I lost 3 again. I had it and called it quits.The only good experience I had with opteck was that my funds arrived and they did arrive sooner than I anticipated. The technical and customer support is good and they do help you. I am not naming people involved in this is because the idea is not to point fingers at individuals. If anyone is interested in more information please write to me separately.OMG, The part that they so nice to make a contact for you is cause you lose your money on trading and they were happy. This was happening also in Indonesia where my brothers friend put his Rp 200.000.000 intrading with this kind a Binnary which is make you think easier to earn more money. Yep they can operated in brand Hotel in main city. This Binnary actually is Fake and Offline . Why offline, how can you be online to trading world if this company and brokers not listed on the stock exchange. They use A Software of Binnary that stock exchange trading trend. This Binnary is Fake.Hi Chetan,Your experience above sounds exactly what is happening to me right now can i please get in contact with you to discuss this. I to dont want to name names just yet but i will if this is an ongoing thing.Looking fore to chatting.Stay far away from this despicable broker. I made over 15k USD last month. It has been 2 weeks now since I closed the account and pulled all my money out of the account. They sent me a wire transfer with all the wrong information in it. Now my funds have been rejected here in Canada, as there were errors in the initial wire. I have been dealing with Ross Petrov who continues to tell me that the funds still have not shown up in their Cyprus bank account. I am very scared I will never see my hard earned 15k ever again. Anyone have any similar issues, please helpI started with Opteck with the recommended 1000 but then the account manager they gave me did nothing but hassle me to increase my account to 2500. I got very little investing advice of any use so decided to withdraw my funds and start up with another binary options broker. Once I made the withdrawal request, they said my paperwork was not in order and the name on my credit card didnt match my paperwork Once I resent the information, I had an email stating all was approved pending the account managers approval Eventually he gave his approval and its over 3 weeks and still no refund despite several emails to both the account manager and their billing department and many live chat sessions where Im told its been handed to their management. Sent yet another email this morning and got the usual 24 48 hours for a reply.Their web site says 3 to 4 days for withdrawal approval then several more to go back into my account. This is now going on for 4 weeks so at present, until my money is given back to mei just signed up with Opteck and deposited the minimum amount which is 250 dollars after i made the deposit i tried to access the demo but all that came up was a paragraph explaining what is was for but there was no demo account to be found, after i tried that a few times i got fed-up and went straight for the trading platform but nope not allowed in there either so Im kind of scared i just ditched 250 dollars for nothing and a little bit frustrated does anyone out there have any idea how to get around this issueIm very upset at how Opteck chooses to conduct business, I gave trading a go a few months back. I went ahead and deposited 2500, and given the 30 day demo to see if I really wanted to move forward. Seeing the withdrawal terms being pretty straight forward. So after the 30 day trial I decided its not for me.