Binary Options Strategy Macd

I had a son Mark while in college. He now resides in Snowmass/Aspen, Colorado. My brother and I graduated the same day, June 6, 1966, he from law school at Wake Forest and I from undergraduate school. Our father went to Wake Forest in Wake Forest, NC.After graduating in 1966, I stayed home for three years and had a second child, Marla, born in 1967. I started teaching at Northwest Junior High School in Winston-Salem in 1969 and transferred to North Forsyth High School in 1984 and finished my thirty-year career there in 1999. In 1989, I decided to work on a masters degree from Appalachian State University. I finished that degree in 1992. I had to drop out for a while because my husband was terminally ill with lung cancer. He died in November 1990. I was glad I received a masters degree because, in retirement, I am teaching at High Point University at the campus in Winston-Salem. I am in my ninth year there now, teaching Algebra and Statistics for two terms each fall.I have traveled to Russia, the Scandinavian countries, the capitals of Northern Europe, London, Paris, and Rome. I have also been to Alaska, Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania, and Fiji. One summer I went heli-hiking in the Canadian Rockies. I am very involved in my church. I like to play bridge or any kind of cards, snow ski, and ride bicycles. I enjoy college football and basketball and have been to all the football games this year, as well as the Orange Bowl.A lot of my time now is spent with my two grandchildren, Harrison and Murphy, who live here in Winston-Salem. Murphy is named for Murphy, North Carolina, my hometown. I moved to Winston-Salem in 1962 to go to Wake Forest and have remained here for the past 45 years. Last updated October 2007.Richard Smith (1966, BS Mathematics). I graduated in 1966 and shifted to law, graduating from UVA Law School, LL.B in 1969 and George Washington University with an LL.M in 1973. After serving in the United States Air Force JAG Corps from 1969-1972, I worked in private practice in Northern Virginia. In 1986 I started Smith Pachter McWhorter, a boutique law firm, specializing in construction law and government contracts. I semi-retired in 2000, but remain as Senior Counsel. Now I am a mediator and arbitrator in construction disputes.I have been married for 38 years to Linda Pritchard Smith. She graduated from Longwood University and taught music for about 30 years, finishing as the chair of the music department at The Potomac School in McLean, VA, where she taught for 20 years. We have 2 daughters. Kristin graduated from Baylor University and has a masters degree in education from UVA. She teaches 1st grade at The Potomac School in McLean, Virginia. Kathryn graduated from UVA and WFU Law School. She is an associate in a law firm in Atlanta.Patrick H. Neary (1965, BS Mathematics). Went on later to receive a MS in Computer Information Systems from the University of Southern California.Military Career : US Army Retired 1966-1986Private Business: Anteon International (NYSE: ANT) Fairfax, Virginia, Computer Information Systems Consulting Business sold in 2006 for 2.3 Billion to General Dynamics Corporation Pumpkin Vine. Household accessory retail store Occoquan Virginia 1983-2000 (sold).Interests: Running and Exercise and Golf. Converse Shoe Company sponsored athlete in the early to mid 1980s with a Top 10 finish in Age group at Boston Marathon in time of 2Hr 40 min. Currently run 50 miles a week at a more relaxed pace. Manages stock portfolio and multiple real estate holdings.Education: Associate Professor, Central Michigan University Assistant Professor, University of Fairfax Adjunct Professor, Keller School of Management Devry University in Computer Information Systems including software programming, Website Design and Development, Computer Network Operations, and Telecommunications. Wrote eight textbooks on Computer Systems in the 1990s.Travel: Retired on 4x4x4 plan that includes 4 months at primary home in Northern Virginia, 4 months at second home Atlantic Ocean, Bethany Beach Delaware, and 4 months travel with 3 months Marco Island, Florida Gulf and 1 month other travel. The other travel has included trips to Australia (Outback and Coral Sea), New Zealand, Fiji, Northern Germany, Alaska, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, and Glacier National Parks in the 2000s. Trips in planning include China, Tibet, and Nepal and a family Hawaiian Wedding in 2008.Mary Beth Packard (1964, BS Mathematics). I graduated from Wake in 1964 with a Bachelor of Science, one of approximately 25 in the math department that year. I promptly got married and moved to Huntsville, AL where I worked for the Boeing Company as an engineer, programming the SDS 930 computer on the Saturn rocket in another life it seems. After two years we moved to Orlando, FL because my husband got a job there with Martin Marietta, as it was known then. He was a laser physicist who also graduated from WFU in 64. I stopped working, got pregant and had a little girl in 1967. I was a full-time wife and mother for 8 years until we were divorced and I went to work for Rollins College. Ironically, I got the job because I had learned to program on the IBM 1620 at Wake the last year I was there. I eventually moved on to the University of Central FL, after my Masters in Management was complete at Rollins. At UCF I managed the new microcomputer labs for the Computer Science Department and eventually taught and became the assistant to the Chairman of the Department.In 1983 I left UCF and, along with two other women, started Datawise, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in advice to small businesses who were anxious to get the computer bandwagagon. It was always challenging, always changing -being in business for ourselves, that is. We did pretty much whatever the world was looking for in the way of small computing. Taught classes at Kennedy Space Center, wrote database management software for various businesses and for some large non-profit organizations. It was always changing And excitingOne partner eventually retired the other still operates the business -on her own. In 1996 I sold out my share of the business to her and left for seminary Whod have thought in 1964 Certainly not me. Anyway, after three years at Emory Universitys Candler School of Theology, I graduated and came back to Florida to become a United Methodist minister, which Ive been doing ever since.