Option Binary Forum

She claimed they are sending back my deposits 1000 and and are keeping my profits 3120. This got me really mad and upset. I asked her will tools allow me lose my first two deposits of 500 When i lost i wasnt using tools, when i started winning i am using tools I have been trading options for over two years and have developed a strategy that works for me.. I made enormous profits on MLK day, cos there was less volatility in the market.. The same Documents i have been using over 2 years is what you said i edited My Government Issued National ID Card, My Bank Statement and front and back copy of my card signed and you verified them and sent me verification email, before i deposited..A word of warning to all readers Justin Brinkman and Tim Lanoue, men of previous good binary reputations started a trade for your account service last fall. I signed up paid the fee and provided my limitations on trading my account. They did not follow my limited and lost account in 2 hours. They admitted mistake and agreed to repay fee and losses. They have not kept their word.Their industry reputation does not exist, unless they pay as they agreed to do. When and if they do, I will tell the entire binary media industryTRADERS KING is a scam and needs to be shut down and prosecuted They stole my lifes savings (my own fault) have frozen my account and will not send back my deposits. Their website is a cookie cutter FAKE, all of the scrolling charts and graphs are fake as well. They are not registered with the London Stock Exchange, their UK address is also fake, for they operate out of Dubai.I have had a very bad experience with CT options. One of their brokers mot only lied and made musrepresentations, he was supposed to trade on my behalf and never did. He ignored all my e mails and pleas for a month. He then contacted me again and dissapeared altogether.Please bring Zoomtrader out of business. Its obvious they mix with all of their 60 second binary option trades. If you for for example choose put they automaticly give you 30 points worse course. The same shit the other way. For God sake send them to jail. This is FRAUD BIG TIME YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY 100 GUARANTEED.Hello, I have a friend who trade binary options for few months and he doesnt cease to claim its gain potential. I admit that I also want to invest but seeing the risks I still hesitate. The thing is that my friend trades for fun, he doesnt care about what he earns or loses. Sometimes, he earns a great amount, but he also often loses. So, I cant tell whether this is really profitable or not. This is why I would like to have other traders opinions, does it really worth to invest in binary options I dont want to do it for fun, I especially want to make profits.Hi, your friend is right, you can make a lot of money with binary options. For my part, I am on Interactive Option and it earns me close to 1000 dollars per month, yet I am not very active. It is because I am very busy at work and I can only open and monitor seriously my positions on weekends. Once, I was able to make 500 in one dayIt is true that binary options will allow you to earn extra money, but like any investment there are risks that you will have to learn the management. If you really want to start trading binary options, I recommend you Interactive Option. It is a very good broker.Fourmarkets is a scam. They promised be a 100 payout trade per day if I would deposit 5000 and I never got one. They said my deposit was safe and then they lost it. They then said that for a 1000 deductible the loss would be insured. I lost that too. They did nothing but lie to me and cheat me out of my money.Bluebitbanc said that I could trade with just opening an account for 200. They also said that they had no fees for anything. After two days of trading, they refused to trade with me any more unless I made another deposit. They never told me that before I made my first deposit. Then, they charged me a 30 fee because they said that I wasted their time. They are unprincipled and a bunch of liars. Namely, Nate Masterson and Bill Gordon.You do understand that they are not really named that right They are likely out of some office in Israel and you just straight up were scammed. Next time before you invest in a no name broker might be wise to do more research first Such as what this site and others provide.Hi just wanted to share my experience and warn others about using the Thousand Dollar Days binary options trading service dont believe the hype I lost money straight away with their trades first 3 trades all lost. I wrote several emails to their customer service but they never replied. A monkey with a pin could do better.Dont do business with TipTop Options. They say that they are the best new broker for 2014 but not in my experience. I made a small deposit with TipTop options and initially started making some money on short term trades. It was then that a house edge was introduced. In my trades, TipTop Options adds between 100 and 800 pips to the entry rate displayed on a CALL and deducts between 100 and 800 pips on a PUT. TipTop Options uses some sort of sliding scale for the house edge they introduce. So, while they let you work a bit for the smaller trades, you can never win the bigger trades.I raised this concern several times with the broker sending them screenshots of the problems. It is apparent in the screenshots that they have manipulated the entry rates as the values are far above or below the actual rates on the graph sometimes so obviously out of the scale of the graph. The response i got initially was that this problem was unique to me and may be the result of internet lag. After mentioning the problem again, their consultant telephoned me and said that he had far bigger clients to take care of and that i was wasting his time.Stockpair have manipulated and controls the win/lose result when you trade. Their chart system is just for illustration (admit from Stockpair) purpose and really have accuracy problem.