Binary Options Signals

Stay away from Greenzone Options they are big scammers stole 9000 from me. Their so called professional brokers just clean out your account the last week of your contract and you will walk away with nothing or they send you an amateur letter that you must give them permission to withdraw money from your credit card and if you dont sign they stop your account but never refund you. Big scammers, stay away. ReplyAnyoption is a cheating website A total scamI received a email saying that they are giving a risk free trade that says min 5k investment for this trade.If the trade that they gave is lost, they will refund you back the 5k. Ok so I called and ask this particular Senior staff of theirs, by the name of Cara, about this risk free investment trade. She said if the first trade is won, I will get a bonus but I cant withdraw this bonus cos i will need to trade 5X of the initial 5K investment, which is 25K of volume then I can withdraw my 5K capital the bonus. Ok then I said fine with me, cos if I win the extra bonus, I dont mind to trade more with them.So I went ahead to start the first risk free investment trade that she gave.. She gave 5 recommended trades but 4 out of the 5 were lost And I put all my 5K into one of her losing trade that she gave. Ok so now the trade that she gave I totally lost, and after that this is the worst part that had ever happen. My account then reflected back the 5K, amp I called their customer service, and they said that this 5K was considered a Bonus to me Omg this 5K should be a REFUND since the trades that she gave was lostI was totally pied off and I flared up, how can they said the refund is a BONUS back to me I was very very angry..and they said in order to get back this Bonus, I need to trade additional of 25K in order to take back my money My money is the 5K that I have invested in her losing trades that she gaveSo all investors, did you all see the unfair, misleading, cheating case of Anyoption by how they cheat investors to deposit money then just gave a losing trade or not even going to be responsible for any trades that they gave, they push all the responsiblity to the investors. Then in the end to get back my refund, I need to trade 5X more of my initial deposit in order to get back my REFUND If you want to refund to investors, refund in a amicable amp fairness way. Even if Anyoption gave a winning or losing trade in the 1st place, I still have to trade 25K more just to get back my bonus (if I win) or refund (if the first trade that they gave was lost).This is not the way for Anyoption to cheat amp mislead or scam investors to get onboard their company. I was fooled into joining their website bcos of their scam promotional marketing All the rest of the investors beware They tricked people to deposit then after that just ignored you cos the trade that they gave theres no accountability to it at all Even a 10-yr old child can give their risk free investment trade, cos even if lost or win, Anyoption wants you to trade 5X more volume in order to get back your money, be it a bonus or your refundThe UK authorities should be alerted and take action against Anyoption in the manner that they carry out their cheating of clients. A thorough investigation must be probe into their company on their operations ReplyDO NOT USE MAYFAIR (and why can I not rate zero stars here)Mayfair options are by far the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. When I say worst company, I do not mean just Binary Traders, but the worst in any industry anywhere. Their online support is incredibly slow and appears they only have two people covering 24 hour support TWO hours just to try to organise a payout via online support. Any telephone number listed on their site is FAKE. I actually deliberately traded my account into the ground to try and stop anymore phone calls from their brokers (marketing)After making my initial sample deposit and completing some successful trades, the multiple phone calls per day began all telling me that I needed to deposit more money to get a broker, blah, blah, etc ,etc. These calls came in at all hours, day and night 12.30 am, 4 am, etc. despite repeatedly advising that I was just trialling for the moment and would contact them if ready to deposit more.After about two week of constant phone calls, I decided enough was enough and attempted to withdraw my initial deposit plus remaining balance on the account. Both of which were not large amounts but money none the less. This is where the real fun beganAfter submitting my withdraw request and getting notification that the funds should be received in around 5 working days, I waited, and waited Eventually logging back on only to find the request had been cancelled. An inquiry to the customer service revealed that the withdraw function could only be used for the amount that was originally deposited. All other withdrawals had a different process which include waiting for the first withdraw to arrive in my account before requesting the rest () this is not mentioned on the site. OK So I did my withdraw again and after waiting, waiting, was told I needed to verify my identity again for the THIRD time now. This is now at around four weeks since my original request to withdraw I provided my identify checks again, resubmitted my withdraw request and waited, and waited, and finally the original deposit arrived back in my account.Upon attempting to request the remaining balance (my winnings) I was told that I needed to now print and complete a form verifying, once again that Id made my original deposit the very same one they had already processed the payout on. The reason Im told is that they were changing their procedure and everybody needed to complete this. I actually tried to do a small trade at this time on an almost sure thing and found my account was actually suspended. I was advised that this was because I had not yet completed the new form that Id never heard about before I suspect that it was actually because I was trying to actually gasp withdraw my winnings.I dont have easy access to a printer but eventually managed to print and scan this form. Upon attempting to submit to customer service I was told it had to be sent via reply email. I never received any email in the first place.