Binary Options Denmark

Even if you were in hospital or somethingthey will IGNORE your request and say that THEY are right and the client is wrong. And BE WARNEDthe amount they take is NOT small. I just wonderWhy do they need to take money from a clients account for Maintenance feesfor what It is the clients money that is in THEIR accountthey dont loose ANYTHING when the money is thereOhlastly.Dont even try to contact them to ask for help or supportIf they have to give money back to YOUyou will NOT get ANY support. You are NOTHING to them They just take your moneyBeen using BossCapital for the past 6 month leaving all other brokers,Yesoption amp 24option had good experience with them and I think they are on the top best.I have accounts with Traderush, interactive option, banc de binary, cherrytrade, Beeoptions, optionrally, onetwotrade every month with a new broker.Finally I found boss capital all my investments with them and am very proud that am using their platform very solid platform simple and no freezing no lagging no annoying everyday calls from customer relations and fast withdrawing. am from Saudi Arabia so basically they accept international and the only reason for this broker not to be regulated its bcoz they are accepting US residents.Victoria Charleston shes my account manager, she helped me to set my account and process my registrations documents, this girl she is the best costumer relation I have ever met she made me love trading honestly I fell in love with her she is crazy funny smart sexy young, I know all that bcoz I forced her to be my friend and by time amp I found out that she is a caring person she actually helped me to rise my capital, am sorry I talked much about her but thats what u really guys needs when u sign in with a broker someone to help and explain and take care of ur investment and am telling u she is the one to look for.i asked for her Permission to write her contact information for u guys incase u think of trying bosscapital go through this girl u wont regret it.U can adds her at skype ( Victoria.c.bosscapital )Victoria.cbosscapitalI just read that it is illegal for an account manager to give advice if they are regulated. Someone respond to this as I opened an account with Option Rally for 10,000 US. Im completely new to Binary options so they said they would supply me with the Swiss Binary Robot which would make trades automatically. They suggested 100 per trade so after 3 days I signed in and Whoa 6 trades made and all losers. so I called customer support and they said an account manager would call me and they would deactivate the robot. When he did call he told me that some economic report was coming in and it would be to my advantage to place 4 2,000 trades on some currency pairs. They said dont worry as my trades were insured so I did and they all came in. Wow, I was estatic, this was awesome, 8,000 in 30 min. He then told me to put it all into long term trades, spanning every Friday in October. I had roughly 20,000 so he suggested 5,000 on each trade. After I did this I still had 1,404 left. Well each week when I checked I found out to my horror that none came in. My last hope is for Oct 31 and its for OIL and I entered at 84.195 and was told call. So Wednesday I talked to my account manager and told him there was no way oil was going to be in the money friday as it was at 80.275. He then told me, on Skype, of which he says Go all in EUR/USD put for 23:30. It was at the time 21:29. I lost everything.The trade was for my last 1,400. The trade started at 1.26284 expired at 1.26378. My account manager told me to make all these trades and now I find out hes not permitted to do this so what do I do to recover my money I cant even sell my 5,000 trade to try and salvage something where as if it was a short term I could at least sell it and recoup something. Can anyone out there help me besides telling me Im an Idiot, I already figured that out to have been led down this road. If I were well off I wouldnt need Binary Options so they basically conned me out of my life savings. Is there ANYTHING that can be done. Do not invest in Option Rally, they are a bunch of smooth talking thieves who can obviously manipulate the markets to their advantage. the very next minute after being told to invest that 1,400 in a put, it shot upward like magic so they knew what they were doing to me, stealing my money. Someone help me out here. darcy57outlook Thanks everyone. Happy trading to someIn October my supposed Guru suggested a long term trade (10 days) in EUR/USD. Since he promised to cover any loss I approved a 15,000.00 investment. It was a total loss and now I am told the payment covering this loss is in form of a bonus. This means that I have to trade 30 x 15,000.00 before I can withdraw any funds even part of my original deposit.