Binary Options Grinding Strategy

If you are willing i would like to make you my mentor in this craft i will listen to you and follow your methods and i do know that no method is guaranteed but i believe your on to something here i have a decent amount of start money to play with so if you would like to maybe have a couple conversations even or take me head on i would be happy to hear from you thank youthats fine I understand, but would you have say an email or something else of hat nature where I could reach you at times and ask you some quick questions keep in mind I might become one of the richest people on this earth and I have skipped a grade in elementary school due to advanced intelligencehey simon its the same guy thats been posting on all your blogs this morning and I am very persistent I understand that you may not even be awake due to the time difference or you simply might not check your blog often but when you do I would appreciate a reply. As I said earlier I am a 2nd year university student at the University of British Columbia here in Canada and I am not a business or economics student though I do I have a fairly good understanding of math and I am a very fast learner. It would mean so much to me if we were able to exchange skypes and have a couple conversations about what u do and how you do it I have currently just finished going through all your outlines on online binary trading forexes as well. If possible I would like you to mentor me and in return you will receive a student willing to learn everything and someone with a determination to succeed, I believe in the long term our relationship could benefit you as well. I understand if you do not have the time but even a conversation or two would be very helpful thank youI just want to warn people against NRG Binary. SySEC has issued several warnings against them due to the numerous complaints they have received, but unfortunately I missed those when I opened an account with NRG Binary. Their website looks very professional, which fooled me.NRG Binary refuses to let me withdraw from my account. This is directly AGAINST their written withdrawal policy as published on their website.First Eli Jones did 5 unauthorized debits against my account for 1750.Then he refuses to allow me to withdraw money. I received an email saying Im not allowed to withdraw money.I requested 1000 on 5 August 2014. I requested 1350 on 12 August 2014. I requested 1400 on 26 August 2014. All requests were denied.They dont even care if you report them to Sysec. There are so many complaints against them already, one more does not bother them.They pretend to be a large company, but they only have only 3 or 4 people, all of them dishonest. They pretend to have a customer care department, but that also does not exist. I have written 22 e-mails to customer care and did not receive ONE reply. Most of the content on their website is bogus.You are right in saying Binary trading is not for everyone. However there is good money that can be made this way.What I really want to make potential traders aware of is the ROGUE Brokers that are out there.They are quick to offer you the sun, moon amp stars when they want you to open an account with them but wait till you need to withdraw your OWN money.The 2 Brokers I want you guys to AVOID AT ALL COSTS are Option XE amp LBinary.A lot of other Brokers are equally as bad but of the 5 10 brokers Ive dealt with, these 2 were the worst.After 5 months of requesting a withdrawal (which usually takes 5-10 working days as they claim) has still not materialized. I provided all the documents they requested but they will look for every reason to hold on to your money.Hi Simon, Im a 19 year old pre-university student working as a financial service representative at one of the big banks in Canada, Im well trained in just about every financial respect excwept for non registered investments such as these, Im actually just on my way to work now and stumbled upon these binary options and extremely short term investments. I dont have an economics background like yourself and dont plan on quitting my job, I started reading your guide and you said you needed to devote a lot of time towards this but, is it possible to make decent profit just doing this on the side, I dont mind risk, but I also dont want to be just gambling. essentially I just want to know if it can be more profitable than just picking up a few hours of overtime a week at like 28 an hour. (My base is 19 an hour)thanks dude,DanielIt is indeed possible to make more than 28 an hour.Just dont expect it to happen in the first two months, if you are doing this on the side.Determination, hard work, perseverance is the key (read everything you can about binary options trading online watch Youtube videos, even tough there are no mathematically proven systems that work all the time they will help to refine your own strategy).You may use these HTML tags and attributes:abbr acronym b blockquote cite cite code del datetime em i q cite s strike strongTeaching has always been my passion. In order to continue running the Financial Trading School, Ive passed up positions in corporate finance and hedge fund management. I love helping my students, and I feel fulfillment by making a difference in others lives.Its this drive to provide great educational opportunities that led me to join the team at Diversified Options Banc (DiversifiedOptionsBanc). Diversified Options Banc is now launching a brand new venture, called Diversified Options University. This training and certification institute will provide its students with a comprehensive and practical education in strategic binary options trading, and my position as their Director of Platform and Education will allow me to shape a curriculum that will benefit our students in a number of ways.When I took on this position with Diversified Options Banc, I was invited to buy shares in the business. I bought a 34 stake in the company in order to have a strong voting presence, which will allow me to advocate for traders. As a trader myself, I know how frustrating it is to use existing systems controlled by brokers.