Hourly Binary Options Strategy

I also play soccer, softball, and volleyball on local intramural teams, and enjoy cooking, hiking, and creative writing.Mark McCarthy (2006, BS Mathematical Business). Since graduating from Wake I have been working in Washington, DC for the litigation consulting firm Navigant Consulting. My first year I was working with the Department of Energy on a number of Nuclear Utility cases. I recently returned from a 3 month stint in Baltimore where I was working on the financial restatement of a real estate financial services company. In my spare time I have been volunteering with a group called Hands on Housing which fixes up old buildings for disabled residence. I also play intramural indoor soccer and I have started taking an automotive repair class. Last updated October 2007.Diane Phillips (2006, MA Mathematics). While a student at WFU I also taught at Lenoir-Rhyne University (Hickory, NC) and Mitchell Community College (Statesville, NC). I found that I truly loved teaching and after graduation began working on a PhD in Postsecondary and Adult Education. I have finished my course work, passed my comprehensive exams, and I am currently writing my dissertation.I teach AP Statistics and Honors Algebra at Alexander Central High School (Taylorsville, NC) Statistics and Probability and Foundations of Math for Education Majors at Gardner-Webb University (online and face-to-face) and algebra (online) for the University of Phoenix.Steve Tarsa (2006, BS Computer Science minor Mathematics). Since graduating, Ive been working at a start up hedge fund in Washington D.C. doing data mining to develop quantitative investment strategies. Im currently contemplating a move towards graduate school (likely for computer science). Ive also been playing with the Washington Metropolitan Philharmonic, a great community orchestra in the city and doing a lot of painting. Last updated October 2007.Jon Updike (2006, BS Mathematical Economics). After graduation, I moved to Washington, D.C. to work at Fannie Mae as a member of their 2006 class of their College Recruit Analyst Program. After starting in the Finance division forecasting earnings, I moved into Capital Markets Asset Trading as a trader. Currently, I manage the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) trading and investment portfolios. Last updated October 2011.Robyn (Teague) Corrado (2005, BS Mathematical Business). After graduating in 2005, I took a position as a Financial Analyst with Wachovia Corporation. Currently, I work in the newly formed Payment Strategies Group, focusing on Debit and Credit Cards. In my spare time, I enjoy making renovations to my house, gardening, and mentoring incoming new hires at Wachovia. Last updated November 2007.Eva Goedhart (2005, MA Mathematics). I was born in the Netherlands and moved to America when I was 7. I grew up in Virginia and call Northern Virginia home. I decided that I was going to be either an art major or a math major in school since those were the two things I was good at in high school. I finally decided that math might get me further in life so I got my B.S. at James Madison University in Mathematics with a concentration on pure mathematics in May 2003. I decided I wasnt ready for a real job and still felt like I had much to learn in mathematics so I went to Wake Forest University. I wrote my Masters thesis with Dr. Berenhaut in Number Theory, you can find it on the shelves of the department. I then graduated from WFU with an M.A. in 2005. While at Wake Forest, I found out that I really like doing research, so I decided to go on to get a PhD. I am currently working on my PhD at Bryn Mawr College with Helen Grundman in Algebraic Number theory. I hope to graduate in May 2009. Last updated October 2007.Brian Lamb (2005, BS Computer Science and BA Mathematics 2006, MS Computer Science). After graduation, I began graduate work in Computer Science at Wake Forest. My math background figured largely into my research interests as I took courses in Computer Security which focused largely on cryptography. After graduation, I married and began working as a Java developer at Duke University in a biochemistry lab. I am currently living in Springfield, VA working as a web developer at J. Craig Venter Institute and am looking to join a PhD program next fall. Last updated October 2007.Andrea Mosher (2005, BA Mathematics). After graduating in 2005, I attempted to pursue actuarial science and began work at Aon Consulting in Winston-Salem, NC. After much deliberation and thought, I decided to move home to Rhode Island and began working on my Masters in Accounting at the University of Rhode Island in June 2006 and graduated in May of 2008. I am currently pursuing my CPA certification and begin work with KPMGs Providence, RI Audit group in August 2008. Last updated May 2008.Daniel Watson (2005, MA Mathematics). I am currently working full time at Xavier University in New Orleans, LA as the Math Lab Director. I also teach online part time at the Art Institute Online and Liberty University. I have been volunteering as the worship pastor at New Orleans Community College since October of 2006. I am currently engaged to Melinda Hoover of Jackson, MS (the wedding date is December 15, 2007). Last updated October 2007.Tim Brauch (2004, MA Mathematics). Professionally I am trying to finish up my PhD at the University of Louisville in Applied and Industrial Mathematics. My research involves finding applications where combinatorics amp graph theory, group theory, linear algebra and even occasionally some analysis interact. In particular, I am trying to count the number of perfect matchings in graphs using matroid intersection and fourier transforms.I am also very involved with the University, serving as a student representative on the strategic planning group, the graduate school restructuring committee, the tuition and fees setting committee and other university appointments. Through these different committees my eyes have definitely been opened up that being a faculty member is not only about teaching.