Xpmarkets Binary Options

Even if Anyoption gave a winning or losing trade in the 1st place, I still have to trade 25K more just to get back my bonus (if I win) or refund (if the first trade that they gave was lost).This is not the way for Anyoption to cheat amp mislead or scam investors to get onboard their company. I was fooled into joining their website bcos of their scam promotional marketing All the rest of the investors beware They tricked people to deposit then after that just ignored you cos the trade that they gave theres no accountability to it at all Even a 10-yr old child can give their risk free investment trade, cos even if lost or win, Anyoption wants you to trade 5X more volume in order to get back your money, be it a bonus or your refundThe UK authorities should be alerted and take action against Anyoption in the manner that they carry out their cheating of clients. A thorough investigation must be probe into their company on their operations ReplyDO NOT USE MAYFAIR (and why can I not rate zero stars here)Mayfair options are by far the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. When I say worst company, I do not mean just Binary Traders, but the worst in any industry anywhere. Their online support is incredibly slow and appears they only have two people covering 24 hour support TWO hours just to try to organise a payout via online support. Any telephone number listed on their site is FAKE. I actually deliberately traded my account into the ground to try and stop anymore phone calls from their brokers (marketing)After making my initial sample deposit and completing some successful trades, the multiple phone calls per day began all telling me that I needed to deposit more money to get a broker, blah, blah, etc ,etc. These calls came in at all hours, day and night 12.30 am, 4 am, etc. despite repeatedly advising that I was just trialling for the moment and would contact them if ready to deposit more.After about two week of constant phone calls, I decided enough was enough and attempted to withdraw my initial deposit plus remaining balance on the account. Both of which were not large amounts but money none the less. This is where the real fun beganAfter submitting my withdraw request and getting notification that the funds should be received in around 5 working days, I waited, and waited Eventually logging back on only to find the request had been cancelled. An inquiry to the customer service revealed that the withdraw function could only be used for the amount that was originally deposited. All other withdrawals had a different process which include waiting for the first withdraw to arrive in my account before requesting the rest () this is not mentioned on the site. OK So I did my withdraw again and after waiting, waiting, was told I needed to verify my identity again for the THIRD time now. This is now at around four weeks since my original request to withdraw I provided my identify checks again, resubmitted my withdraw request and waited, and waited, and finally the original deposit arrived back in my account.Upon attempting to request the remaining balance (my winnings) I was told that I needed to now print and complete a form verifying, once again that Id made my original deposit the very same one they had already processed the payout on. The reason Im told is that they were changing their procedure and everybody needed to complete this. I actually tried to do a small trade at this time on an almost sure thing and found my account was actually suspended. I was advised that this was because I had not yet completed the new form that Id never heard about before I suspect that it was actually because I was trying to actually gasp withdraw my winnings.I dont have easy access to a printer but eventually managed to print and scan this form. Upon attempting to submit to customer service I was told it had to be sent via reply email. I never received any email in the first place. I was also told at this time that Id made a request to withdraw my account three days earlier that had already been accepted. Definitely not me requesting a payout why would I even waste my time trying to request this when I had this additional form to complete. Asking support if its possible my account had been accessed by somebody else was ignored. Realising Id spent about ten hours stuffing around to try and get around 200 dollars paid out and that somebody else had requested a payout of my account, I decided to write it off as a lost cause. I ended up completing some trades that were quite likely to lose and got my account down to a balance of zero. At least now they 4 am phone calls from their brokers might stop. ReplyStay away from 500option, they post false reviews that you can have your withdrawal within 2 or 3 bussiness days. Well I try for 2 months now to get my money back, my own deposit money. I never accepted a bonus and they will not help me they say its in review with the financial department. Ill doubt I will get my money back but if I get it I post it otherwise I will make a credit card issue out of it. ReplyI had a bad experience with OptionsClick at the hands of a broker by the name of Mike Wilson. Under no circumstances should you allow him to put you intyo any trades, he will lose all your money. I have told him that he is a liar and a fraud, but that wont get my money back. ReplyI have a nice thing to say about binary options trading It is a sure investment if you know how to tackle the analytical viewpoint of the program It takes hell time but is indeed different from other platforms where people put money (or bet if you want to say) to get double income or return I have been trading on well-known platforms but since 2012, I have got onto BigOption which is a nice place to beHey there Im sorry to hear that but I have been investing at bigoption and I find them as a nice platform to trade. I have not yet lost but I see its sort of an analytical skills that one needs to have to complete successful trades ReplyOh I have always trusted BigOption as I never had any problems with them.. They are the most reliable and powerful broker in my personal opinion.